Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hello Blogging World!

So I can't give you a good reason why it's taken so long for us to join the rest of you in the blogging world. But as the adage goes, better late than never...well in this case anyway. But I think I'm going to enjoy this because it'll give me an outlet to write/blog which I do enjoy. There are any number of things going on here in NWA and in the rest of the world that I would have a few things about which to say so why not use this as the medium to say those things. And plus it's a good way to keep those of you our friends that blog and keep up with things like this to follow along on this journey with us.

This will be mostly me posting things. If we're all fortunate enough, we may even have a guest posting from Lovely Lisa. The subject matter will range from goings-on with us to observations on things from pop culture to religion/apologetics and many things in-between. And of course, you are more than welcome to make comments.

So then, here's blogpost #1 down, forever recorded in the annals of blogdom. :) May there be many more to come!

Kunta

2 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to welcome you to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's all your fault that I will attempt this! I've been thinking for a while about it, but then seeing your blog was the straw that broke the camel's back! We'll see just how much gets put up there. After all, it might just be an addition to my list of unfinished projects!

    ReplyDelete